If tomorrow would end...
our memories would never die
forever eternally...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Babies VS Attendance

Post No. 11
Author Status: !@#$ed up and pissed


GREAT! Absolutely great~ my first EVER warning letter for not coming for lessons... just simply AwEsOme! I can't believe so much I tried to come to school ( Even having to drag myself out from bed 2 hours before every lesson ) I can actually reach something like this. The BEST part! I overslept for the same lecture AGAIN today, with luck I can actually land myself the second letter for this topic! ( Yeah I'm whining! but this is totally STUPID! me of course >_<" ) Yeah sure some of you might just say "Well DUH! so sleep Earlier, you good for nothing Geek!" yeah I'll take your advise thank you, just these days fatigue happen to strike me very very often leaving me in a ultimately killer bad-mood cap-a-cop, do me a favor and leave me alone, must be the exam hormones I guess ha Ha!


Talking about work ( School work specifically )! Clinical classes for this week have been covering much about Pediatrics ( thats "care for babies" for you laymen out there! ) lately and I could say the class is certainly studying "Very Very Hard" for it ( Hope you notice the " " ) heres a scoop on whats happening:


Practice Briefing and Case Discussion
(From Left) Carie, See Hwee, Summer, Faizal, Ms Pauline
(Background) Pravita, Muneera, Shankari


Baby Bath! What Motherly figure!
(In picture) Sahidah


Our class is turning more occupied with the introduction of three new classmates namely Yanti, Summer and Faizal! They are around these pictures if you can identify them properly ( No prize though haha! ). The luckiest part about these three persona IS: They like us... are not sane, so yay to us for we have more people to crap around! To boot today's session is pretty wild by itself, take a look-see:


What Caring Future Nurses!
(From left) Sahidah, Liyana, Yanti, Tang Wu


On a lighter note, it so happens with also have two odd partners in our class too ( Just joking, their straight honest )! which is the male or female gender of these couples, you can guess!- Viewer discretion advised


ZoMg! ConGratZ! Hmm someone don't seem happy?
(From Left) Cai Ling, Joyce


What happy loving couples we have here!
(From left) Faizal, Ghazali


Okay! You may be laughing! for the people up there, it's a joke! It's it allowed to write my will here? Because this may be my last post ( if you get what I meant >_<"" I may not survive tomorrow). Anyways if you do want me to remove it, tell me yeah ^_^. Anyways thats all for today folks! Enjoy and Adieu!


With Love,


Walter Lucerne

i know that i have loved you ... at 8:03 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

...About Me, Myself & I...

    Milford Sound in New Zealand


    ( - Author - )

      Walter Lucerne T. Y. W.


      ( - Particulars - )

        Age: 19
          Gender: Male
            Ethnic: Chinese
              Country: Singapore
                Birthday: 29th July
                  Martial Status: Single
                    Occupation: Student nurse


                    ( - Preferences - )

                    &

                    ( - Personal Words - )

                      If there is one word that people describe me most probably be: Solitude or Silence

                        I’m a hermit although how much I love to have great friends around me I would fight for a peaceful and quiet environment anytime. Sanctuary surrounds not only embraces your mind but also the soul.

                          Most people see me as an introvert but I think I prefer it that way. Nevertheless, if there perchance I can make someone’s day, I believe joy should be shared as much as possible.

                            My tastes are pretty simple, I love reading and spending time in front of the computer screens skimming precious words written by others or writing short novels.

                              My life is pretty dull but I love food! Even as a nurse, I pity to those who condemn good food, fat and nutrition to me is nothing. I don’t believe in Diet, Exercise but never diet for good food is meant to be enjoyed.

                                Coming to relationship, I’m picky. I adore ladies that are very matured but loving and playful at times. Girls that are open to share their thoughts and feelings, she doesn’t have to be very pretty but diligent, caring and hardworking. For this lady, I am willing to wait all eternity for her.

                                Milford Sound in New Zealand

                                ...My Dear Family...




                                ...And Timeless Words...

                                  Milford Sound in New Zealand


                                  Sometimes

                                  Without pain and sorrow, most would not understand. Sometimes one has to experience real hardship to know and bring out their true feelings. Only when you hit life’s rock-bottom can you truly comprehend that kind of emotion that you fight so hard to suppress. You reject all that is beautiful, yet when you are at your weakest moment it is only then you start to appreciate things of beauty.

                                  Pain requires warmth, to see in the darkness requires light. Both are equally important and both reap their own rewards, so even one day should you stumble or mess up in life, it would still work out. And should you tell yourself that it’ll not be in vain, you’ll come out of this a stronger and better person.

                                  -Natsuki Takaya-

                                ( † Free Your † )
                                ( † Emotional Sense † )